question-VOC Control - Refrigeration versus thermal oxidation

Hello all.

I received this question directly; I thought that you might help answer.
Please reply directly to the person.

Thanks.
Juna
To: listman@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu
Subject: VOC Control - Refrigeration versus thermal oxidation

I have a VOC stream containing some moisture and PPM acid. We have
experience with sending this relatively low flow, high concentration VOC
stream to a thermal oxidizer for 95%+ destruction. I am looking for
information on high efficiency refrigeration / cryogenic condensation units
that can handle moisture and a slightly corrosive VOC stream. this would
allow recovery of a useful process stream. Any experience with these types
of units?

Joann Cortese, CHMM
*: (610) 344-2133
Fax:(610)692-8632