cement screening process

I have a concrete company that is looking to purchase property that is
currently used as a heavy equipment repair site.  The concrete company
would operate  sand and gravel screening equipment and would process
rebank.The processed material would be sent offsite to a concrete
manufacturing plant.  What are the environmental concerns I should be
aware of with the screening process and stockpiling of materials onsite.
Can any one recommend available docs/info?

Judy Jakbosen
SCWA P2 Program