[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Cremation or burial?
- Subject: Cremation or burial?
- From: "The name's Read,......... Adam Read" <K968048@kingston.ac.uk>
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:08:13 +0100
- List-Name: P2Tech
- Organization: Kingston University
- Reply-To: "The name's Read,......... Adam Read" <K968048@kingston.ac.uk>
i have a student investigating sustainable funerals, who is interested in
burial vs. cremation and the environmental and social issues surrounding
does anyone have any information or experience on US practices and
arguements they wopuld like to share?
are there any good reference documents, contact numbers or sites on the
world wide web that would prove useful?
please e-mail me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Discussion into the differing environmental impacts between cremation and
WEMRU Research Fellow
School of Geography
Kingston upon Thames
Surrey, KT1 2EE
Tel: 0181 547 7509
Fax: 0181 547 7497
Answerphone: 0181 399 1371
Mobile: 0788 166 1131
Web Page: http://www.kingston.ac.uk/geog/phds/adam.htm