Concentration methods for DMF

I am working with a company that uses large volumes of dimethylformamide as a carrier to lay down thin, organic films used in spiral-wound membranes. The solvent is later washed out with water.  The company has evaluated using distillation to recover & reuse the solvent - but economics are slightly negative given that DMF is less volatile than water.  We are investigating ways to remove DMF initally without water and also looking into pervaporation as a concentration step before distillation or in place of distillation.

Are there other technologies or procedures that might work to pre-concentrate or recover DMF?

Karl DeWahl
MnTAP
612-627-1904
dewah001@tc.umn.edu