RE: Cremation or burial? -Reply

I think we're all forgetting our roots in prevention.  I personally plan on
simply living forever, and avoiding the disposal issue altogether.

Scott Butner (butner@battelle.org)
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
4500 Sandpoint Way, Seattle WA   98105
(206)-528-3290 voice/(206)-528-3552 fax
http://www.chemalliance.org/

P.S. -- yes, I'm aware of the lifecycle impact implications.  Some of the
details of my plan still need a bit of work.