Re: Cremation or burial? -Reply

From:           	"Ralph Cooper" <cooperre@flash.net>
To:             	"Lin K. Hill" <l_hill@des.state.nh.us>, <p2tech@great-lakes.net>,
       	<K968048@kingston.ac.uk>
Subject:        	Re: Cremation or burial? -Reply
Date sent:      	Fri, 15 Oct 1999 08:46:26 -0500
Send reply to:  	"Ralph Cooper" <cooperre@flash.net>

Such fascinating discussion for a Friday morning! Beyond the
social and technical obstacles to dealing with the human body after
death in a way that minimizes environmental and human health
consequences, I appreciate certainly the levity, but also the
comments with regard to consumption -- and most auspiciously,
those with regard to population. I know this is a bit of a diversion,
but having only recently marked the birth of the 6 billionth person
on this planet, I would like to recommend a visit to what I found to
be a very powerful, interactive Internet site on the subject. Called
clearly, 6 billion Human Beings, the Musee de l'Homme has done
an incredible job of expanding my own awareness. Hope it does
the same for you. You can visit the site at:

http://www.popexpo.net/english.html

Make it a GREAT day and a WONDERFUL weekend!

Doug Kievit-Kylar, Pollution Prevention Planner
Vermont Agency of Natural Resources
Environmental Assistance Division
103 South Main Street
Waterbury   VT   05671-0411
phone: (802) 241-3628
FAX: (802) 241-3273
e-mail: Doug.Kievit-Kylar@anrmail.anr.state.vt.us
"Smart people solve problems. Geniuses prevent them."
-- The wisdom of Albert Einstein --