RE: Cremation or Burial? Halloween came early this year

Think we can get over the morbid subject and move to more productive things?

---------------------- Forwarded by Jeff Senn/Sigma on 10/15/99 05:21 PM
---------------------------

"Butner, Robert S" <butner@battelle.org> on 10/15/99 03:03:25 PM

Please respond to "Butner, Robert S" <butner@battelle.org>

To:   P2tech@great-lakes.net
cc:    (bcc: Jeff Senn/Sigma)

Subject:  RE: Cremation or Burial? Halloween came early this year

At the risk of being a bit macbre
or somewhat worse, an oafish slob
I might suggest another tack --
Raise wriggling earthworms on our remains
(just remember -- they hate the brains!).