unrelated messages

Hello everyone.

This message is to apologize for the posting of the environmental
justice-related ken saro-wiwa memorial event. I realize that the p2tech
list generates a lot of mail. After receiving comments from concerned
members and in retrospect, the ken saro-wiwa memorial event message should
not have been posted to the p2tech list.  It does not directly deal with or
facilitate discussion of technical strategies for implementing pollution
prevention.

In the future I will be more stringent with filtering "unrelated" messages.

Juna Z. Snow
List Manager
listman@wmrc.uiuc.edu
IL. Waste Management