Recycling of Grinding Swarf

To All-

I'm looking for information on recycling of grinding swarf and thought that members of this list could help.

I need to determine:

-how the grinding swarf is recycled
-who provides grinding swarf recycling services (my client has locations all over the US)
-costs to recycle the material.

I don't know much about the material except that it is generated as a result of an automobile metal parts manufacturing operation.

Any information thta you have would be helpful, including, vendor contacts, case studies, internet sites, publications, etc.  I was able to find some information on the Ohio EPA and PA DEP web pages.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Julie Finn, P.E.
Corporate Development Manager
EQ - The Environmental Quality Company