Speakers for Conference

The Maine Department of Environmental Protection will be hosting a major
Conference on May 17, 2000 in Portland, Maine.  The conference will
include three tracks on Toxic Use Reduction, Environmental Management
Systems, and Stage IV Facilities (closed loop facilities where economic
and environmental factors are completely integrated).

We are searching for top level speakers (leading experts, pHs,
influential authors) for all three tracks.  Any suggestions you could
provide (including yourself if you think you fit the bill) would be
appreciated.

We are also searching for vendors of technology for booth displays.  If
you know of a particular vendor that would be good for this event please
let me know.

Thanks.

Brian Kavanah
Manager Small Business and Pollution Prevention Programs
Maine Department of Environmental Protection
Station 17
Augusta, ME 04333
(207) 287-6188
(207) 287-2814 FAX