From: Odom, Sonja [mailto:odoms@engr.sc.edu]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 1999 9:02 AM
To: 'P2Tech'
Subject: Forest/Wood Products I-O

		I am in search of surveys or studies that identify the
typical inputs and outputs, pollution prevention and waste minimization
efforts of the forest/wood products industry (SIC 2400 - 2699). Any
assistance in locating such documents will be greatly appreciated.

		Thank you.

		--Lynn Odom

		~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
		Sonja Lynn Odom