[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Forest/Wood Products I-O -Reply

You can contact US EPA (in Cincinnati, OH) and get the Profile of
the Lumber and Wood Products Industry. Document EPA
310-R-95-006. You can also find the document (and a phone
number for a hard copy) on epa's webpg (www.epa.gov). There
are lots of good Profiles on different industries available. 

You are also much more likely to get good responses from this
listserver if you do a bit of research on the Internet or otherwise,
before posting your question, and post a more detailed question.

Lin K Hill