RE: Recycling of Grinding Swarf -Reply

Some steel swarf is recycled in Plasma Arc furnaces for low grade steel
production like rebar.  It depends on the distance to the nearest furnace,
how much fluid is entrained,  and how much they want to mess with it.

Steve Hillenbrand
Tennessee Valley Authority
400 West Summit Hill Drive
Knoxville, TN 37902