Nonregulatory assistance programs -Reply

We have three programs.  One teaches businesses how to
reduce pollution at it's source, saving money and reducing
waste; we do this through pubs, Site Assessments etc.. The
other one offers free non-regulatory assistance to businesses
under 200 employees (actually we will help anyone)  The Small
Business Hotline is at 800 447 2827  I am not sure if it will work
from outside Tx, so you might want to call us directly at 512 239
3100.    We also do a lot of outreach seminars.

Some of the results of the site assesments is at:
http:/www.tnrcc.state.tx.us/exec/oppr/p4/sav.html

Our org chart is at:
http:/www.tnrcc.state.tx.us/organization.html

More info. on the Small Business and Environmental Assistance
division is at

http://www.tnrcc.state.tx.us/homepgs/ed.html#anchor901620

>>> Cindy McComas <mccom003@tc.umn.edu> 11/01/99
11:12am >>>
I am looking for contacts and phone numbers of folks working in
nonregulatory assistance programs that are part of regulatory
agencies that
I can call for information on structure, organization, results, how
well
they think it works, etc.  Thanks, Cindy

Cindy McComas, Director
MnTAP
University of Minnesota
1313 5th Street SE, Ste. 207