hospital disinfectants

I have read that "Quaternary amine" disinfectants are recommended as
alternatives to "Phenolic" disinfectants for hospitals.   I am looking
for the names of specific products that contain "Quaternary amines".  It
would also be helpful to have the names of the specific "Quaternary
amines" that could be listed as ingredients on product labels or MSDS
sheets.  Thank you!
-Tracy Wyhlidko, Pretreatment Coordinator, City of Eureka, California
4301 Hilfiker Lane, Eureka, CA  95503, Tel: (707) 441-4362, Fax: (707)
441-4366
email: pretre@tidepool.com