Beach Plastic

I asked our expert on Beach Cleanup, (Brenda Cash.)  Her reply
is below.

You can check with the Center For Marine Conservation (CMC).  I
believe their main office is still in Washington, DC.  I have an old
copy of a book entitled: A Citizen's Guide To Plastics In The
Ocean: More Than A Litter Problem that was put out by them.
They should have some great contacts that could be helpful to
you.

Their web address is: www.cmc-ocean.org

Good Luck !

Thomas Vinson
State of Texas
Pollution Prevention and Industry Assistance
MC-112
PO Box 13087
Austin, TX 78753

512 239 3182
tvinson@tnrcc.state.tx.us

>>> jim konchan <jimk@junior.apk.net> 10/27 10:45 AM >>>
My name is Anne Konchan.  I am doing a project about the
polution at
Huntington Beach on Lake Erie.  I am specificaly working on the
affects
of plastics on the beach.  If you have an information you would
like to
share with me, I would grately appreciate it.  Thank you for your
consideration.