student help

Hello.

I received this message and was hoping that someone could help this person.
 Please direct responses to her. Thanks.

11/8/99
Jenny Brosseau
8555 Scenicridge Ave. N.W.
Clinton, OH. 44216

I am a post secondary student at Kent State Stark Campus taking
"Ecology, Evolution and Biology."  As part of a research project, I need
to interview someone who works to control pollution of the Great Lakes.
I live near Canton, but can meet with someone anywhere in northeast
Ohio.  Thanks for your assistance.

Juna Z. Snow
Great Lakes Region Pollution Prevention Roundtable
IL. Waste Management and Research Center
Information Services
1 E. Hazelwood Dr.
Champaign, IL 61820
217.244.6553