student help

Hello.

I received this message and posted it a few days ago. I forgot to include
her email address. I have personally recived some responses from p2techers
and I shall forward them to her. Any further responses to Jenny's inquiry
should be sent directly to her. I am sorry for the confusion and thank you
for your help.
********************************

11/8/99
Jenny Brosseau
"R. Brosseau" <rabrosseau@sssnet.com>
8555 Scenicridge Ave. N.W.
Clinton, OH. 44216

I am a post secondary student at Kent State Stark Campus taking
"Ecology, Evolution and Biology."  As part of a research project, I need
to interview someone who works to control pollution of the Great Lakes.
I live near Canton, but can meet with someone anywhere in northeast
Ohio.  Thanks for your assistance.

Juna Z. Snow
Great Lakes Region Pollution Prevention Roundtable
IL. Waste Management and Research Center
Information Services
1 E. Hazelwood Dr.
Champaign, IL 61820
217.244.6553