MR3 technology

Jeff:

A shareholder forwarded your question regarding the reclamation of metals
from sludges.  Our technology can do it just fine, but we need JV partners
to make it work to perfection.  In short, the JV partner fronts the capital
to build an MR3 plant; the capital is repaid through the initial sale of
metals on the commodities market, after which the profits are shared by
mutual agreement.  Depending on the figures involved the reimbursement rate
can occur in a short time, making such a JV project extremely lucrative for
everyone involved.

So the critical factor is investment capital, of course.  If it looks like
something your group can do, let me know.

Regards,

David Webb
Bioponic International
415-460-1994