P2 practices with reground plastic

Dear colleagues;

A former student is working with a blow molding company in the
Toledo area.  He would like to post the following question to
P2Tech:

We currently have a significant amount of scrap HDPE plastic.  A
portion of this material is reused.  However, the material eventually
will not support reuse.  We need to know options to use this scrap
material, other than sending it to a landfill.  Could you please
supply us with innovative approaches and/or case histories
associated with reusing this material?

Submitted on behalf of Wade Weaver.
Dave