green manufacturing regulations.

P2 techers,
A co-worker forwarded this request to me.  If you have any knowledge of specific green manufacturing regulations, please respond directly to this person.
Thanks,
Wendy

Greetings from George Shin-Ru Tang:

Sorry interrupt you.  But your input is very important.
Can you guide me to access information of any regulation or requirement  in
industralized countries such as US, Canada,  European countries, Japan, etc.
which were set up to move industry toward green manufacturing, design,
distrubution, purchase, dispose, etc. For example, regulations on lead-free,
other toxic material free, raw material requirement, package material, etc.
If possible,  I also need the recommended technology information for industries
to comply with these regulations or requirements.

Thank you for your kindly help.
Please also forward this message to any one who may provide assistance.

                    George, Shin-Ru Tang
                    NCCP, Taiwan

              georgetang@itri.org.tw
        03-5732663