Seeking EE/NIS Project Examples

Apologies for any cross-postings.

From:	Kirsten Oldenburg, INTERNET:kirsi@worldnet.att.net

RE:	Seeking EE/NIS Project Examples

I am looking for examples of environmental projects conducted in Eastern
Europe and the Newly Independent States (NIS), including the Russian
Federation, that I can convert to case studies for a client.  The set of
case studies will eventually appear on the client's website.

The case studies are intended to illustrate best environmental practices
and involve transfers of environmental goods and/or services (i.e., p2
assessments) to local governments, the private sector, and organizations in
the EE/NIS region.

If you happen to have done any such projects or know of any, I would
appreciate it if you would contact me.

Thanks,
Kirsten

Kirsten U. Oldenburg