EMS Survey of Electroplating Equipment Suppliers

You might want to look at a set of questions that EPA, TVA, and the
University of SC put together to help companies self survey themselves
environmentally against benchmarked companies.  It is not specific to
electroplaters but as Terry stated, they put together equipment the same as
everyone else, one part at a time.

Go to www.tva.gov/orgs/iwr/publish.htm
and look at publication "Environmental Process Self Survey" in Full Text
.pdf

Steve Hillenbrand
Tennessee Valley Authority
400 West Summit Hill Drive