RE: Industry Sectors and Cleaner Production in China

In a recent posting to P2TECH, Jill Engel-Cox (jill.engel-cox@pnl.gov) asked
(in part):

> I am starting a small literature survey and general research on major
> industry sectors in China...The goal is to review major industry sectors,
> their pollutant levels, and their potential for cleaner production.  Does
> anyone know of general resources, websites, literature, organizations,
> etc, to begin to gather this information?

Jill--

I ran across this URL from Resources for the Future that might be of
assistance:

http://www.rff.org/books/descriptions/chinabook.htm

Good luck!
Kim Mihalik