-----Original Message-----
From: Andrea Kreiner [mailto:akreiner@state.de.us]	Sent: Friday,
December 03, 1999 1:57 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net					Subject:
Site visit videos

Hi all,

I just did a train the trainer in P2 training in Thailand.  They are looking
for videos of site visits to use during their version of the training.  Does
anyone have any they could share?

Thanks,

Andrea Kreiner	DNREC Business & Permitting Services
89 Kings Hwy, 	Dover, DE, 19901
302-739-3822		302-739-6242 FAX	akreiner@dnrec.state.de.us