Help Improve ChemAlliance and get a Free Mousepad!

(apologies for any cross-postings)

ChemAlliance has been a useful on-line resource for the technical assistance
and EHS community for over a year and is now in need of your assistance in
evaluating the effectiveness of its services.

We Need your input! Fill out our online user survey before December 15 and
receive a free mousepad!

ChemAlliance, the compliance assistance center for the chemical industry,
would like your input in evaluating its services and information. We are
currently inviting people to complete a short on-line survey located at
<http://www.chemalliance.org/survey99/index.asp>http://www.chemalliance.org
/survey99/index.asp.
Your input is an integral part of our evaluation process. This is an
opportunity for you to  (a) review the ChemAlliance Web site and request
changes and suggest  improvements, and to (b) have a say in the
continuation of
specific services and information.

We place immense importance on the results of this evaluation and hope
that you will take the time to complete the survey.

To compensate the effort of helping us fill out this survey, you will
receive a free mouse pad as a token of appreciation.

If you are not already familiar with the ChemAlliance site, we encourage
you to
take a quick tour before filling out the survey. Just point your browser to
<http://www.chemalliance.org/>http://www.chemalliance.org/ and check out our
news updates, feature articles, and other helpful features like the Virtual
Plant Tour.
We're sure you'll want to bookmark the site for later reference!

Thank You,

Jim Baker
ChemAlliance
(906) 487-2228