P2 publications in Spanish??

Hi all.  I just returned from Peru and Chile, where folks are starting =
up new P2 programs.  They are talking about spending lots of money on =
Beltway Bandit consulting firms to produce P2 manuals in Spanish.  I am  =
convinced that there must be some good stuff in the US already done in =
Spanish and that they could do a lot more with their limited money than =
give it to the Bandits to reinvent the wheel.  So does anyone have a =
website or link to P2 stuff in Spanish - in electronic format - that I =
could send to S. American folks to help them get going?  Especially =
valuable would be basic P2 manuals, especially ones with a good process =
management focus as opposed to the "checklist" approach.  I will =
consolidate all answers and post the summary back to P2tech for future =
reference for everyone.

Thanks much.

Burton Hamner
Hamner & Associates LLC/ CleanerProduction.Com
5534 30th Avenue NE
Seattle, WA USA 98105
tel:  206-526-5308
fax: 208-279-4991