P2 publications in Spanish?? -Reply

TNRCC has a few publications in spanish.  You can get them by going to
the publications and looking them up by series.

http://www.tnrcc.state.tx.us/admin/topdoc/index.html#SERIES

Here is a list with the series titles.  If you want, I can mail them to you.
PUB NO	PUBLICATION TITLE
GI-065A	Ozone: Es Bueno? Es Malo? (5/96)
GI-163	            Household Hazardous Wastes (1/96)
GI-170	              Recycle Your Used Oil and Oil Filters poster (7/97)
GI-219A	  Boletin Ambiental: Produccion De Abono Organico Con
                           Gusanos (4/97)
GI-243A	Trabajemos Juntos para Dejar de Tirar Basura Ilegalmente
RG-049	Outdoor Burning/Quemar al Aire Libre en Texas (5/98)
RG-084A	Talleres de Carroceria: Un Resumen de la Prevencion, las
                         Normas y los Permisos sobre la Contaminacion (5/95)

Thomas Vinson
Pollution Prevention Industry Assistance
TNRexas Natural Resource Conservation Commission
PO Box 13087 MC 112
Austin, TX 78758
(512)239-3182

>>> "Burt Hamner" <bhamner@home.com> 12/08/99 09:46am >>>
Hi all.  I just returned from Peru and Chile, where folks are starting =
up new P2 programs.  They are talking about spending lots of money on
=
Beltway Bandit consulting firms to produce P2 manuals in Spanish.  I am
=
convinced that there must be some good stuff in the US already done in
=
Spanish and that they could do a lot more with their limited money than =
give it to the Bandits to reinvent the wheel.  So does anyone have a =
website or link to P2 stuff in Spanish - in electronic format - that I =
could send to S. American folks to help them get going?  Especially =
valuable would be basic P2 manuals, especially ones with a good
process =
management focus as opposed to the "checklist" approach.  I will =
consolidate all answers and post the summary back to P2tech for future
=
reference for everyone.

Thanks much.

Burton Hamner
Hamner & Associates LLC/ CleanerProduction.Com
5534 30th Avenue NE
Seattle, WA USA 98105
tel:  206-526-5308
fax: 208-279-4991