FW: re-usable aerosol containers

This is a list of suppliers that was accurate in late 1996:

Biomatic USA 			800-950-6478
ZEP Mfg, Atlanta		404-352-1680
Grainger Inc, Arden Hills,MN	651-636-0090
Milwaukee Sprayer Mfg		800-558-7035
KAR Products			218-732-3175 (sales rep)
JNJ Industries, Milford MA	800-554-9994

I am trying to locate vendors for re-usable aerosol containers.  So far, I have only located Milwaukee Sprayer Manf. CO., Inc., which manufactures the "Sure Shot".  Does anyone know of any other vendor for re-usable aerosol containers?

Thanks in advance,

Chris Schroeder
Environmental Egineer
LLCHD