Internal Corporate reuse programs

Does any information exist on setting up internal corporate reuse or
material exchange programs?  We are considering this approach within our
materials exchange system in MN working with the various business
organizations.  Cindy McComas

*********************************

MnTAP has moved!  That's right, we have planted our feet in the brand new,
University of Minnesota Gateway building beginning December 1, 1999.  We
are especially excited about connecting more strongly with the University.
 We want to keep in touch.  Be sure to bookmark our website at
http://www.mntap.umn.edu to stay connected to MnTAP staff and the resources
that help you reduce waste and save money.

As of December 1, 1999, our new address and general contact numbers is:
Minnesota Technical Assistance Program
University of Minnesota Gateway
200 Oak St. SE, Suite 350, Minneapolis, MN  55455-2008
612-624-1300, fax 612-624-3370
Our 800 number (800-247-0015) and web address remain the same.

Cindy McComas, Director
MnTAP
University of Minnesota Gateway
200 Oak Street SE, Suite 350