Re: re-usable aerosol containers

Chris,
The Iowa Waste Reduction Center maintains a vendor database on our
website at www.iwrc.org

There are eight vendors on the refillable spray can and bulk product
suppliers list, I think at least 4 of them are refillable spray cans.
Also check the auto parts stores.  They usually stock a brand name or
two of the atomizers.

We also have some cost benefits information on the replacement - the
data is getting a little old but is useful.  But it is hard copy only,
if you want to give me your fax number, I'd be ahppy to send it over.

Sue