new P2/CP links site

Hi All

There is a new links site for Pollution Prevention and Cleaner =
Production, hosted by the USAID Ecolinks program.  The site URL is =

http://ecolinks.org/links/.

The contents are "best of the web".  The Regional page focuses on =
Eastern Europe and former Soviet Union, but of the full site is globally =
relevant (well if you read English it's relevant, if not, we have more =
work to do but you can instantly TRANSLATE most of the pages into =
German, Italian, Spanish or Portugese (so far) at =

http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/  - you have to see this =
technology, it is awesome).
=20
The links are annotated and each section has an introduction so it is =
easy reading.  Suggestions, links, comments and criticisms are accepted =
TO ME, because I wrote this site for Ecolinks and I am going to be =
working for them a few days a month to keep the materials current and =
unusual enough for you to check it out every month.  You can also email =
Sandy, the Webmaster, from the Ecolinks home page - please copy him at =
ssmith@devtechsys.com if you send me any "official" suggestions or =
comments. =20

More regional pages may be posted if other USAID programs want to update =
their sites.

Please let me know what you think!  Now click here:  =

http://ecolinks.org/links/.

Burt
Burton Hamner
Hamner & Associates LLC/ CleanerProduction.Com
5534 30th Avenue NE
Seattle, WA USA 98105
tel:  206-526-5308
fax: 208-279-4991