Re: question

Dima,
You may be already knowledgeable about Michigan's Small Business P2 Loan program from our earlier discussions.  But in case you aren't-- we have just started a loan program, offering low interest rates for loans under $100,000 for P2 projects at businesses having less than 100 employees.  Our program actually is operational as of today! (I will be making a more formal announcement on P2 tech this week)  You can find out more about the program from our website:  www.state.mi.us/ead/p2sect/p2loan

Wendy Fitzner, Unit Chief
Program Management
Pollution Prevention Section
Environmental Assistance Division