About State Assistance Loans and P2

Dima,

Please go to the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection web
site at http://www.dep.state.pa.us/ <http://www.dep.state.pa.us/>

Choose
<http://www.dep.state.pa.us/dep/deputate/airwaste/aq/small_business/small_bu
siness.htm> Small Business Assistance Program /  Small
<http://www.dep.state.pa.us/dep/deputate/pollprev/Ombudsman/loanfund.htm>
Business Pollution Prevention Assistance Account
<http://www.dep.state.pa.us/dep/deputate/airwaste/aq/small_business/small_bu
siness.htm>

In addition, other services are described or links provided through this web
page.  Explore the information on this and other DEP pages such as Pollution
Prevention and Compliance Assistance.

	Jo Anne Gordon       PA DEP - OPPCA  15th FL, RCSOB     P. O. Box
8772      Harrisburg, PA 17105-8772
Voice   717-787-0121    Fax   717-783-2703     E-mail
gordon.joanne@dep.state.pa.us
Please visit our Web Site:   http://www.dep.state.pa.us
<http://www.dep.state.pa.us/>

Pollution is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting.  We allow them
to disperse because we've been ignorant of their value.
--     Buckminster Fuller

<>
<>
<>