consumer electronics and bulky waste

Hello fellow P2techsters,

One of our local governments is looking into implementing a large scale consumer electronics (computers, TVs, microwaves) recycling program, and asked us (among other things) if we know of any other agencies/governments that have tagged electronics recycling onto a bulky waste program?  I thought I'd go right to the sources, and see if anyone out there in P2 Land has addressed this.  If so, please let me know, so I can forward your name and other pertinent information to our local government contact.

As always, thanks a bunch.
cmd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Catherine M. Dickerson
Technical Lead
Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Resource Center
1326 Fifth Avenue, Suite 650
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone:  206-223-1151
Fax:  206-223-1165