RE: consumer electronics and bulky waste

MN Office of Environmental Assistance has cut its teeth on this challenging topic.

Visit http://www.moea.state.mn.us

Click on the "Plug into Recycling" icon for info about the program.

Tony Hainault at MN OEA can supplement web info with further details upon request (651) 215-0298.  A report on MN's effort is planned for Summer 2000.