RE: CAS Numbers

There are a number of such sources, but my favorite is ChemFinder
http://www.chemfinder.com/

Since i was on a conference call when your note arrived, I killed some time
pulling up the CAS for
most of what you asked for.  But check out the site anyway!

Scott Butner (butner@battelle.org)
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
4500 Sandpoint Way, Seattle WA   98105
(206)-528-3290 voice/(206)-528-3552 fax