Dioxins Pollution Prevention

Is anyone aware of any government agencies that have implemented a
dioxins pollution prevention program, or any single dioxins pollution
prevention measures?  I am seeking to identify examples to support a
nascent joint dioxins pollution prevention effort of several San
Francisco Bay area cities and counties in affiliation with the
Association of Bay Area Governments.  The only examples of past efforts
that I know about are at the Western Lake Superior Sanitary District
(Duluth) and the City of Palo Alto.

Thank you.

Kelly Moran
TDC Environmental