From: Jeff Cantin [mailto:jcantin@tiac.net]
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2000 11:07 AM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Selenium in sewers

Hi all,

I have a colleague who is looking for clues as to potential sources of
elevated selenium levels in a military base sewer system.  There are
apparently minimal industrial sources, i.e. no electroplating or coal
firing.  The base is host to a large housing complex... any potential
residential sources?

Thanks in advance, I know there will be some good suggestions offered.

-Jeff Cantin

Eastern Research Group 		www.erg.com
|______|_|  \_\\_____| 		Lexington, MA 02424-3136
                                jcantin@erg.com