Re: Dioxins Pollution Prevention

FYI,
I am not aware of any governmental agency attempting a P2 program for
dioxins.  Sounds like a good idea.  But, we usually deal with dioxins after
they are into the environment or in waste that needs to be treated and
disposed.
     Mike G.

>>> "Kelly D. Moran" <kmoran@tdcenvironmental.com> 01/27 8:08 PM >>>
Is anyone aware of any government agencies that have implemented a
dioxins pollution prevention program, or any single dioxins pollution
prevention measures?  I am seeking to identify examples to support a
nascent joint dioxins pollution prevention effort of several San
Francisco Bay area cities and counties in affiliation with the
Association of Bay Area Governments.  The only examples of past efforts
that I know about are at the Western Lake Superior Sanitary District
(Duluth) and the City of Palo Alto.

Thank you.

Kelly Moran
TDC Environmental