Fw: Info on "auto fluff"

Greetings:

I am forwarding a question that I recently got that I thought someone might
be able to help with.  Please reply to me, the listserve or directly to the
questioner himself.  Here's his question (I believe "auto fluff" is what's
left over after junk cars are shredded and the metal and plastic are
removed - could be wrong - anyone with a correction?):

Do you know if there are any states
> that define "auto fluff" as a recyclable?  If you have info on states that
> do, or might, a contact name and telephone number would be very helpful.
>  Also, any other general info that you have on "auto fluff" would be
> helpful.
>
> Thanks again for any help or info that you may have.
> Hope that you can help me on this one.
>

> Thomas E. Armstrong, Principal Environmental Planner
> RI Department of Environmental Management
> 235 Promenade Street, Suite 330
> Providence, RI   02908
> Telephone: (401) 222-3434, Ext. 4412
> Fax: (401) 222-2591
> E-mail: tarmstro@dem.state.ri.us

That's it and thanks!

Jennifer Griffith,
Northeast Waste Management Officials' Association
(NEWMOA)
129 Portland Street, 6th Floor
Boston, MA  02114
(617) 367-8558, ext. 303