[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Energy Savings from Pollution Prevention Projects
- Subject: Re: Energy Savings from Pollution Prevention Projects
- From: Tim Greiner <TGreiner@shore.net>
- Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:08:57 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <vines.,LN6+Q6iesA@Bangate2.state.de.us>
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: Tim Greiner <TGreiner@shore.net>
Have you checked out Climate Wise? They case studies for various projects
that estimate energy savings. If these projects are similar to the P2
investments you are looking at, you could develop a ballpark estimate.
At 12:49 PM 2/16/2000 EST, you wrote:
>Has anyone developed or utilized a methodology for determining energy
>savings from pollution prevention investments?
>We are interested in calculating or projecting potential savings on a
>state-wide scale and
>the would only need to be "in the ball park" numbers. Any suggestions?
>DNREC Business & Permitting Services
>89 Kings Hwy, Dover, DE, 19901
Kerr, Greiner, Anderson and April, Inc.
47R Englewood Road
Gloucester, MA 01930