State Partnerships Proposal Part 1

I am forwarding this proposal from Sam Males, Nevada Small Busines
Developent Center, to P2Tech for distribution since the "collaborate"
list-serv established after the Dallas assistance providers meeting does not
seem to accept attachments.  I am e-mailing the proposal in two pieces
because it is too big to go through the p2tech server.  (That's why it
didn't appear on Friday.)  Please forward this to others and other
list-servs as you feel appropriate to get this information out.  My
apologies for the non-technical nature of this posting, however, I believe
it will be of interest to the many technical assistance programs that
subscribe to this list-serv. See Sam's note below.

Kevin Dick
Business Environmental Program, NSBDC
dick@unr.edu

Please find attached a draft copy of the Environmental
Enhancement Partnership Proposal which was referenced at
the Dallas meeting.The eleven states have worked very hard
in forging partnerships between the SBAP's/P2 Programs/MEP's/SBDC's
and other pertinent national/regional/state environmental service
providers to better service our clients--small businesses.I think the
approach taken in this proposal can significantly enhance
the service we can collectively provide to our constituents.I
look forward to your comments.

SAM MALES,STATE DIRECTOR
NEVADA SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
(775)784-1717
males@unr.edu

Partnership