solvent recovery

Dear P2 Tech,

Greetings from the Great not-very-White North.
I am currently working with a company who uses solvents to manufacture
membranes. Product reconfiguration is not an option.  The solvents are
driven off of large belts to form the membranes. The firm would like to
collect the solvent vapors, then condense and distill them. The firm has had
trouble finding a company that will provide a condensation unit for them
that will work with their setup. I have forwarded him a few names from the
Thomas Register, but was wondering if anyone has worked on a similar project
or has any good contacts or case studies. I already have good contacts for
solvent distillation units.

The technical qualifiers are as follows:
-endpipe flowrate = 150 cfm
-firm typically emits 10-20 tpy
-80 hour per week, 2 shift plant.

Thanks for your help.