RE: solvent recovery

It would be useful to know what difficulties were encountered in specifying a condenser for this application.

Related to this question, assuming the solvent used is combustible, I suggest looking at tightening the enclosure or installing one, and using a recirculated innert gas like nitrogen as a means to stay out of the explosive limits.  This should allow a lower gas recirculation rate and higher vapor concentrations in the gas stream, which will lower ultility and condenser costs.  Such a system would require oxygen sensors and safety procedures.  This has been used on large coating lines.

Finally an etiquette aside -I received you message as a text attachment,  if this was intentional as opposed to an artifact of the software you use, I ask that you avoid attachments in the future.  Even if it is slightly more work for you to copy/cut and paste - it saves your readers all a step, which can be quite substantial in aggregate on a mailing list like P2tech.