From: monaghd@alleg.edu [mailto:monaghd@alleg.edu]
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2000 9:44 AM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: lab safety listserves

Hi.
	I am doing research on the reduction of chemical waste streams in
high
school science labs and restructuring chemical inventories.  I am searching
for any useful tools to be used for this purpose.  Do you know of any
listserves in particular that address lab safety.  Any help would be
appreciated.  Thank You.
					David Monaghan