Recovery of CFC's from Refrigerant Oils

We currently have a oil waste stream from several large air conditioning
units (industrial size for cooling building space of several 100,000 square
feet).  This oil is from the large compressors and contains >1000 ppm of
CFC's (I believe it is R-12) dissolved in the oil due to oil/refrigerant
contact in normal operations.  We would like to send the oil to a processor
who will recover the CFC and recycle both the oil and CFC rather than use it
in fuel blending.

Does anyone know of a processor who does this type of recovery?   Any help
will be greatly appreciated.

Dale Francke
Pratt & Whitney   M/S 717-03
P.O. Box 109600
West Palm Beach,  FL  33410-9600

frncked@pwfl.com
561.796.3733 (w)      561.796.2787 (fax)
P2 Website for Palm Beach County P2 Coalition: P2.ces.fau.edu

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef