Re: lab safety listserves

David: I don't know of any listserves that deal specifically with lab safety; however, about a year ago, I worked with a Joyce Weber at Cal State University, Fresno on a project to reduce the use of mercury thermometers in college chemistry lab classes. Memory says that she did follow a listserv that deals with lab safety. She was very helpful; she is a Chemical Hygiene Officer. The last phone number I have is 559-278-2880.

Hope this helps.

Bob Lanphear
Western Regional P2
Information Clearinghouse
%DTSC/OPPTD
P.O. Box 806
Sacramento, CA 95812-0806
800-700-5854
(fx) (916) 327-4494
rlanphear@dtsc.ca.gov

>>> <monaghd@alleg.edu> 03/03/00 07:43AM >>>

Hi.
	I am doing research on the reduction of chemical waste streams in high
school science labs and restructuring chemical inventories.  I am searching
for any useful tools to be used for this purpose.  Do you know of any
listserves in particular that address lab safety.  Any help would be
appreciated.  Thank You.
					David Monaghan