Help in Tracking down "Designing Industrial Ecosystems Tool"

Folks --

Sorry for any cross-postings.

A colleague has asked for help in tracking down a model known as the

	"Designing Industrial Ecosystems Tool" (DIET).

This is apparently under development by EPA, we can't seem to find
references to it.
And since we're on the topic, I would be interested in hearing about any
similar tool development efforts
related to industrial metabolism/industrial ecology particularly from a
design standpoint.  We're primarily interested
in tools/models that have been published in the open literature, whether or
not they are completed.

P.S. -- As some of you know, I could use a DIET too, but I don't want to
hear any wisecracks about that.   :)

Scott Butner (butner@battelle.org)
Pacific NW National Laboratory
4500 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle WA  98105-3900
206-528-3290 voice/206-528-3552 fax

http://www.chemalliance.org/