Re: Help in Tracking down "Designing Industrial Ecosystems Tool"

Hi Scott,

giannini-spohn.suzanne@epamail.epa.gov is the lead at EPA on this project.
the contractor is Industrial Economics in Cambridge, 617-354-0074.

At 10:35 AM 03/10/2000 -0800, Butner, Robert S wrote:
>Folks --
>
>Sorry for any cross-postings.
>
>A colleague has asked for help in tracking down a model known as the
>
>	"Designing Industrial Ecosystems Tool" (DIET).
>
>This is apparently under development by EPA, we can't seem to find
>references to it.
>And since we're on the topic, I would be interested in hearing about any
>similar tool development efforts
>related to industrial metabolism/industrial ecology particularly from a
>design standpoint.  We're primarily interested
>in tools/models that have been published in the open literature, whether or
>not they are completed.
>
>P.S. -- As some of you know, I could use a DIET too, but I don't want to
>hear any wisecracks about that.   :)
>
>Scott Butner (butner@battelle.org)
>Senior Research Scientist, Environmental Technology Division
>Pacific NW National Laboratory
>4500 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle WA  98105-3900
>206-528-3290 voice/206-528-3552 fax
>http://www.chemalliance.org/

"Wilderness holds more answers than we have yet learned to ask."
                                                      - Nancy Newhall
Ernest Lowe                                         510-339-1090
Indigo Development                             510-339-9361
6423 Oakwood Dr.
Oakland CA 94611                     www.indigodev.com
      Indigo is an industrial ecology R & D center
                   within RPP International